- To get on our mailing list and receive information about the School, request an information packet by filling out the form below.
- After you submit an inquiry form, we will send you an admission information packet which includes a catalogue, a view book, a standardized test brochure, and financial aid application instructions. You will also receive an email detailing the steps you need to take to access our online application. You will be required to create an account with Ravenna, our online application provider. You do not have to complete your Parent and Applicant Questionnaires in one session. You may return to them as often as you would like until you are ready to submit them.
- Submit the Parent and Applicant Questionnaires by January 6, 2020, preferably during the fall.
- Late applications may be reviewed, but the likelihood of admission is reduced.
- If you would like to receive a paper application, please contact the Admission Office.
- There is no application fee.